The School Conditions Survey is intended for small districts and groups of schools that have stakeholder consensus (administrators, teachers, school board and other community members) and that want to self-administer a school conditions survey.* The service includes:
- Easy-to-use survey platform
- Statistically valid and reliable survey instrument
- Educator access to participate anonymously
- Instant results posted following the close of the survey
- Aggregate district results
- Aggregate school-level results (high, middle, elementary)
- Aggregate individual school results
- Excel and PDF result downloads
- General tools and resources to support data use and improvement planning
Once the survey is complete, NTC offers additional services that could be very useful to your schools.
NTC can customize analyses and reporting to better meet specific needs, including comparing local survey results to similar schools or districts across the country using our national database of over 35,000 schools and more than 1.2 million educators. Additionally, NTC can target training to support data use for school improvement planning.
*NTC reserves the right to vet users before access is granted to the service.